March 30, 2007

The prettiest bride in the DR


OK. You've waited long enough, and so have I. I have all the images back from the DR!

I had a wedding today and got home at 10pm. I was sitting in our room talking with Callie and she said something that totally made me realize that all of the images were sitting outside in my dropbox.

I have not even transfered it all on the my hard drives yet. But this image, this image, oh this image.

There are so many images I am drooling. Honestly, there is a reason there is a space for this wedding on my new site (that should be live by Wednesday). I can't tell you how excited I am to get through these images.

I hope to have it all up by Monday...sorry for the delay. I was hoping to have it up by today but my lab as a bit slower on this turn around.

Regardless, happy 1 week anniversary Angela & Dan.

Oh the DR...

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Oh my, the DR wedding looks incredible. Your images are just stunning.