March 7, 2007

More of Atherton...








Last night was the latest shoot I have ever had scheduled. We started shooting at 9pm. We were at Scott Wiley's house where they are recording their new album. I shot quite a bit more on the Yashica with some 3200 speed B/W film. I should get that back when I get back from DC. Anyway, here are some outtakes...

Here's the technical info: All shot on a Toyo 45cx (4x5 camera) with Type 59 Polaroid that is at least 6 years past the expiration. It had been in my freezer literally frozen in a block of ice. I thawed it, let it sit for a week and then did one test shot, it worked. Though through the shoot, there were at least 5 sheets that were completely nothing and looked liked melted chaos. There was 1 light (thank you Zack Arias though I wish I had another in the group shot. Sunpak 120j with a 5' umbrella.

Fun times.

1 comment:

Terese said...

Just hearing about hat process makes photography sound more interesting than ever! You truly are an artist!