March 22, 2007

Hola from the DR

I don't even know where to start. Its beautiful. The wedding is tomorrow at 3 on the beach with the reception at the open resturaunt on the beach at around 7pm. I met Dan and Angela yesterday along with a handful of the wedding party/family who are either from Chicago or Michigan. It is going to be grand. I've already shot a TON of personal work of just details of the all inclusive resort. I went out today to the market and was there for maybe 15 minutes before I decided that it was not what I was looking for. We tried to watch Lost last night but it was in Spanish. So we watched Sopranos instead. Speaking of, I picked up the latest issue of Vanity Fair which has a spread by Annie Liebovitz of the Sopranos. There is a great article in there and our first layover was in Newark. We got there around 6am and watched the sun rise on NYC. It was pretty breathtaking. Enough of the Sopranos, I'm headed down to the beach.

No comments: